Monday, January 17, 2011

Quilt Top - Check!



I just want to say "I DID IT!!!! WOO HOO!!!!"  I can't explain the extreme satisfaction and self-pride I feel right now!  I just pressed my last seam on this beautiful quilt top. 

 

I feel relieved that I finished the top, excited to piece me a lovely quilt sandwich together, and nervous about binding...but it has to be done.  I'm sure it can't be as hard as I anticipate, but only time will tell.  I also feel like a very lucky lady that I have a husband to hold my quilt top so I can take it's picture ;) Love ya sweetheart!  I can't say it has been an easy task to make time to sew...it seems that every chance I get to sit down with my bernina one of these cuties interupts me...I love them all to death, so it is hard to shoo them away.



Now I plan on enjoying a delicious coconut ice cream bar and snuggling with my love until bedtime.  I wish you all much Peace, Love, and Quilting!

Jamye

No comments:

Post a Comment