Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eat. Sleep. Accounting?

It has been a crazy week around these parts.  I started back at school yesterday...night classes and a early to bed person like myself results in lots of yawning, which probably results in a teacher who is not amused.  Woopsy!  So besides my normal 40 hours at work, I will be spending three hours each night for three nights a week learning (or hopefully learning) Accounting.  Piece of cake right? Only two more years left!  Woo hoo!  So since I clearly have not made a quilt sandwich :( I will share with you a top ten list of items I would love to accomplish in 2011.  (Picture below is from Mom's quilt she is working on - beautiful fabric eh?!  It is Whimsy by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda.)

10.  Craft many beautiful quilts to cuddle with!

9.  Makeover my sewing room...and every other room in my house.

8.  Learn how to stipple with my new sewing machine.

7.  Buy as much Moda Fabric as I can afford :)

6.  Lasik eye surgery - this will be taken care of January 29th!  I am so excited!

5.  Start back on WeightWatchers, but using the new PointsPlus plan!  Skinny jeans?  Why not!

4.  Make great grades and understand all of my school materials.

3.  Be happy with life and try not to stress on the little things in life.

2.  Visit a super wonderful aunt in North Carolina as soon as the Husband gets vacation.

1.  Welcome home my sweet brother who will be leaving for overseas in about a week.  Love you Jeff!


Hopefully this weekend I will have plenty of time to piece my quilt together...until then I wish you much peace, love, and quilting!

Jamye

No comments:

Post a Comment