Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lucian "Jack" Crayton

My grandpa passed away this past Monday.  He was 92 years old!  He always said "when I get to a hundred I'll shut it down."  He didn't quite make it to a hundred, but he sure got close.  He was such a sweet, happy man and I will always remember him.  So in his honor I will share with you my top ten list of what I will always remember about my grandad.

10.  Singing "My momma done told me, when I was in wee pants...Son don't do that no more" never gets old.

9.  You should have peaches/pears, a slice of bread, and ice cream at every meal.

8.  Go for a daily walk - many times a day.

7.  Drawing a lady with a boogie in her nose is always funny.

6.  Don't wear a cap at the dinner table.

5.  A stud finder is meant to find studs...including Jack Crayton ;)

4.  Watch out for drunk cows.

3.  A wallet can be hidden in many places.

2.  "I can't wait till I'm old so I can take life easy."

1.  Always be a character.  If you can't laugh at life then it's not worth living.

I love you Grandad! We will miss you so much!
April 12, 1918 to January 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment