Thursday, July 12, 2012

Promises

It has been too long since I have been able to write a post!  I have finally finished school and will officially be a graduate on August 4th.  Hallelujah!  The whole month of June was more like a zombie apocalypse than I expected (me being the zombie).  Let me heed a warning for all students out there...three senior level courses in one Summer semester is pretty much suicide, especially while working fulltime.  But alas, I am done!


Now the ugly truth...
Over the last year, I have reached almost my heaviest weight again.  For those who do not know, I lost 30 pounds using Weight Watchers in 2008.  When I started I weighed 147.6 when I started and got down to 118.  Then I met my lovely husband and moved to Spring.  I have worked fulltime, went to school fulltime, and didn't have time for anything else.  Being sedentary for so many hours in the day has really packed on the pounds!  On July 2nd I started my new lifestyle.  From now on I will eat healthy, exercise hard, and have fun with my family!  I started P90X this past Monday, July 9th and am doing so well!  I have already lost 5 pounds!


So here is my promise to you:


1) You will never see this number on my scale again.






2) I will organize my house and post blogs about my progress.


3) I will try crafty things on Pinterest and post my successes and failures.


4) I will eat healthy meals and post recipes that are to die for.


5) I will finally finish my quilt.

Jamye

No comments:

Post a Comment