Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stich in the Ditch

I have been steadily sewing my quilt together using the stich in ditch method.  I have to say it is quite hard to maneuver the whole quilt around.  I can see now why you would want a quilting frame.  I will probably have to invest in one of those babies!  Until then, I will continue to do it the hard way (as shown below lol).  It's not so bad, as long as I am making progress I will be happy!


Progress is happening all over my house, not just in my sewing room! :)  I have been cleaning and organizing like a crazy person.  We are beginning to decorate our house...finally!  Mike has been making us a beautiful fish tank with cute little fishies for me to look at!  Today we officially adopted two clown fishes...aren't they cute!


Thank you my sweet valentine for your hard work on the fish tank!  I love it and I know the kids do too!


Now I must go study...hopefully everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!  As long as I am snuggling with my honey I know I will. ;)

Jamye

No comments:

Post a Comment